I have wanted to be a missionary since I was eleven. I have been to Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, and Peru. Now I am going to intern at YUGO's Grace Children's Home Nursery. I will be taking care of babies and I am so excited. I am going to try and post on here regularly so that everyone back home can stay up to date.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
The red page
Because of our sin there is no way for us to get to heaven on our own. But God had a miraculous plan. He sent His Son Jesus to earth as a baby just like we were born as a baby. But Jesus was different: He never sinned. He was absolutely perfect. He didn't deserve punishment for His sin. But He willingly took our sin. He died on the cross so we don't have to. But He didn't stay dead. On the third day He rose again! 1 Corinthians 15:3b-4 says, "Christ died for our sins according to the scripture, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day, according to the scriptures." Now Jesus is in heaven preparing a place for all who believe. Now because of what the Lord Jesus did for you, you can have your sins forgiven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment