Sunday, September 6, 2009

I've had fun sewing lately. I used these ribbons as straps for some purses. I am sewing purses out of jeans and will sell them at craft shows (eventually). Yesterday alone I made about 7 purses out of less than two pairs of jeans.
My sisters have a much better sense of style than me and helped me pick out which ribbons to buy. My mom kept trying to talk me into a couple different ribbons, but they were not in my budget.
These are the two different types of purses I sewed. Big ones were made from the top of the jeans, and small ones were made from the legs of the jeans.

I really enjoy sewing. My mom likes cooking better than sewing. I like sewing better than cooking. Mom and I work together great. :-)



Today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. I sew for relaxation, in front of the TV normally, or movies, making doll skirts and pillow cases. It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I will have to try this out (yes, I am stealing your design! lol) Tell your sister Happy Birthday for me :)

    ReplyDelete