I have wanted to be a missionary since I was eleven. I have been to Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, and Peru. Now I am going to intern at YUGO's Grace Children's Home Nursery. I will be taking care of babies and I am so excited. I am going to try and post on here regularly so that everyone back home can stay up to date.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Necklace Give Away
I am giving away this necklace. If you leave a comment you will be in a drawing for this necklace. I made this it last winter. After the drawing, if you are chosen, I will mail it to you. I will draw on October 10th. Please leave a comment.
Hi LeAnn! I don't know whether I'm aloud to be in the drawing since I'm your sister. But I figured there is no harm in leaving a comment. It's a pretty necklace:). Your little sister, Katie
Wow, that is a really pretty necklace!! :) You did such a good job! I love reading your blog, it encourages me through the hard times, and makes me laugh through the happy ones. Keep up the good work! Abby
Hi LeAnn! I don't know whether I'm aloud to be in the drawing since I'm your sister. But I figured there is no harm in leaving a comment. It's a pretty necklace:).
ReplyDeleteYour little sister,
Katie
You have a great blog!!!
ReplyDeleteER
Wow, that is a really pretty necklace!! :) You did such a good job! I love reading your blog, it encourages me through the hard times, and makes me laugh through the happy ones. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAbby
That is a really pretty necklace!! You have such a talent :) I would like to be in the drawing for the necklace. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAbby
woops... sorry for posting 2... i thought the first one just didn't post!!
ReplyDelete