Friday, July 30, 2010

This is the bulletin board for VBS. The theme was SonQuest Rainforest.
I like pictures of kids raising their hands. :)

I am so sorry that I have not posted in so long.
This summer has been buisy. My sister and I did CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) this summer. The summer flew by. All our clubs have ended. This summer several children came to know Christ. I had the privelage of counseling a number of them.
I got to apply things that I learned at training when I taught a VBS class this summer. I also get to use the things I learned when I teach pre-school children's church once a month.

2 comments:

  1. Hey LeAnn,
    It is great that kids come to know Christ! Jesus did say let the little children come to me.
    I will be learning Spanish this school year as well. It is going to be sooo much fun!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I was wondering if you could send me the link to the curriculum you use for Spanish.
    Thanks!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete