Monday, October 5, 2009

Piano

Our stack of piano books (really much larger) are resting on the piano bench. There are three of us taking piano now. K and I are in our 4th year of piano. R is starting her first year. Piano is fun.
Piano requires discipline. You can't just play your favorite songs and then realize, the day of piano lessons, that you forgot to practice the others. :-) (I speak from experience.)

Piano can be an awesome way to praise the Lord. I am playing Jesus Paid it All at this moment. I like playing hymns. Sometimes, if I don't know a hymn, I will sight read just the right hand until I learn the melody. That's the way I learned Be Still My Soul and Sanctuary.

Along with practicing piano I am reading The Case For Christ, practicing speech, and doing school.


1 comment:

  1. SPEECH: Orges with monstrous teeth and wolves and bald headed men[with poisonous plants.] :D
    E-Rae

    ReplyDelete