Monday, March 14, 2016

It’s so good to be back in Mexico.  I loved being home and really enjoyed seeing my family, but my trip home really confirmed in my mind that God’s place for me at this time is at the babies’ home in Mexico.  I have loved being back, loving on the babies, and hanging out with the interns. 

I got back last Monday and we have been in the full swing of things ever since.  Every Wednesday, the interns have a day off and typically we will hang out at the Strutton’s beach condo.  (The Struttons, the family who lives upstairs, have a beach condo and very sweetly let us interns use it on our day off.  It is such a special blessing as it allows us to rest while getting out of the house.)  We went to a nearby restaurant for lunch and just so happened to meet a family who worked at YWAM.  They invited us to tour the YWAM campus, so after finishing lunch, we walked over to their campus and took a tour.  They invited us to a community night that night, and we took them up on it.  It turned out to be a huge blessing and the interns were so encouraged.

Thursday night we had what we call The Battle Cry.  It is two to three hours of intense prayer and praise.  We had not yet done one since Emma and Malia arrived.  God was at work.  Walls came down.  People were raw.  All were encouraged.  Something amazing happens when the body of Christ humbles themselves before Him and before one another.




Sunday, we celebrated Easter.  We decided to celebrate early since Alexia will have her surgery soon, but we still don’t know the date, and we wanted her to get to celebrate too.  The two big girls loved running around and looking for eggs, Mariah loved watching from our arms, and Elvis just loves everything.  J






I am so excited as I look forward to coming back to Mexico full time.  Fundraising is a daunting task, but I know that God is faithful and He is good.  I have never had any reason to doubt Him, so why would I doubt Him now. 

Thank you for keeping me and the babies in your prayers.

Bendidciones (Blessings)

LeAnn Rendleman

No comments:

Post a Comment