Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letters

I like sending cards. :-) I like to put an encouraging message and a Bible verse in the letter. It is encouraging to me to get cards back. I've sent out many cards lately because I know if it encourages me, it will most likely encourage them. I have heard back from 1 person, replied to 2, and 5 people have said they like the letters.
I frequently correspond with one certain friend. The first time she ever gave me a letter was 7 years ago. It took me about 6 to reply. :-)
I think writing letters is a great way to encourage people. Everyone can do it! It doesn't matter if you are shy and quiet or very outgoing. It doesn't require talking on the phone or anything like that that quiet people tend to dread. It doesn't matter how old you are or how old the person you are giving it to is. It is an easy way to encourage anyone.
I want to encourage you to write letters. I certainly enjoy it and I know others do too.

2 comments: