Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who Can Describe Him?

These are some old pictures but this is an idea I got while walking along the beach. (Last summer!)
Isn't God amazing. No human painter, even Monet, could possible paint the picture God has painted for us. What can describe His works? The way the clouds assemble themselves between the setting sun and the beach, the way the sand feels as it sinks beneath your feet while the cool ocean tide rolls in and dances gently around your ankles?
What can describe the beautiful sunset sinking below the horizon leaving only the glistening waves, or the way the sea oats sway in the wind while the intricately designed sand crabs scurry about in the sand.
Who can describe the sight of blue waves crashing against the sand while purple jelly fish sway in the sea.
Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Have a blessed day.



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, poetic post! You are right - God is the ultimate artist. He deserves all our glory (and to be recogized when we forget to do it).
    Thanks, for the wonderful reminder.
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, LeAnn! God truely is amazing!!!
    Miriam:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome pictures!! That is really neat how you wrote it all.. very "poetic" as your mom put it! I love to write, and enjoy reading your posts that are worded very nice :)

    Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful pictures! I love them.

    ReplyDelete